Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Aaaaaand we're back!

WTF?!? Ill tell you WTF...gmail and blogger got the ish hacked out of them. Someone or something broke into my gmail and emailed everyone in my address book potentially virus laden spam. As a result, blogger flagged my account as a spammer but within the span of a few hours viola, ish was back like nothing happened.
These are not the droids youre looking for...huzzzah?
So now that I've put the fear of the Chinese in you for ever trusting anything on the internets, here's some more pix from the wonderful world of birds. I give you:
Anatomy of a Peregrine Kill!

Pigeon flies into the hole.

Peregrine flies into hole.

Peregrine surprises pigeon and begins to kill it.
Pigeon cries bloody murder for about 90 seconds.

Peregrine feasts on bird for the next 20 minutes.

The culprit emerges, gore still on his talons!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nowhere to run to, baby, nowhere to hide.